Wednesday, September 23, 2015

TastyKake Mini Cupcakes



I received these TastyKake Minis with Reese's  peanut butter frosting  and peanut butter flavored creme filling free from Influenster to test. My husband loves them. He says that they are fresh and moist. There are 8 pks of 3 in each box. This makes a great snack to eat anytime or anywhere. Great pick-me-up with a glass of milk. I used one of the coupons and gave it to my daughter because she wanted to try the chocolate ones. She liked those better than the Reese's ones. Everyone is happy.
 I  received this product  as a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving my free sample from @tastykake #TastyKakeMiniWins #contest. Thank you for choosing me, #influenster

    ReplyDelete